Any complaints, grievance regarding the use or information posted on this Website and/or App, may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Website and/or App is deemed to be used by the User when it is accessed by the User by any means and/or when it is loaded and/or continues to be loaded in the temporary or permanent memory of the User’s computer or a similar system or in the internet browser thereof. Site Owner’s own records of the use of the Website and/or App and transactions concluded therein, maintained through computer systems or otherwise shall be accepted as conclusive and binding for all purposes. The User’s use of this Website and/or App may be terminated at any time by Site Owner at the sole and absolute discretion of Site Owner, without any reason or notice required to be given.
- "Account" means the account of the User, created free of charge for using the Site.
- "Products" means the goods and services offered for sale/use through the Site.
- "Site" means the Website/App and the Mobile Software “QKDoc”, owned and operated by The Malayala Manorama Company Limited.
- "Site Owner" means The Malayala Manorama Company Limited, K K Road, Kottayam 686001 Kerala, India.
- "Service Provider" shall mean the person or any legal entity that offers to book appointments for its healthcare services through the Site.
- "Appointment" means the details of the appointment fixed through/on the Site, for availing services offered by the Service Provider subject to the terms and conditions stated in the Site and the Service Provider.
Requirement for Registration
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Site in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Site or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to Site Owner that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Site and the Services available through the Site , and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
- Registration of the User is necessary to book appointments on the Site. The User agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about the User as required in the registration form ("Registration Data") on the Site; and (b) take prompt steps to update the Registration Data to keep it current and complete.
- If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Site Owner has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Site Owner shall have a right to suspend or terminate User's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site.
- The User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s password and User ID, and shall be solely and fully liable for all use of such password or User ID and any consequences thereof.
- The User shall not use the User ID and/or Password of any other person for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such person. User confirms that the User is the authorized holder of the credit/debit card or the account holder/authorized signatory of the bank account used for any transactions through the Site.
- The User also agrees and undertakes to ensure that the User logs off at the end of each session at the Site and to immediately notify Site Owner of any unauthorized use of the User's password or User ID.
- Site Owner shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the User's failure to comply with this requirement.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Site Owner reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false (wholly or partly), Site Owner reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the registration, block the Account and debar the User from using the Site, without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The User grants Site Owner the right to disclose to third parties and the Service Providers the Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of booking the Appointment.
Site Owner may by its Services, collect information relating to the devices through which you access the Site , and anonymous data of your usage. The collected information will be used only for improving the quality of Site Owner’s services and to build new services.
The Site allows Site Owner to have access to registered Users’ personal email or phone number, for communication purpose so as to provide you a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Service Providers and their practice.
- the fact that certain information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the nature of collection and retention of the information; and
- the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and
- the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
Site Owner shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to Site Owner or to any other person acting on behalf of Site Owner.
Site Owner collects, directly or indirectly, and displays on the Site , relevant information regarding the profile and practice of the Hospitals/Service Providers listed on the Site , such as their specialisation, qualification, fees, location, visiting hours, and similar details. Site Owner takes reasonable efforts to ensure that such information is updated at frequent intervals. Although Site Owner screens and vets the information submitted by the Hospitals/Service Providers, it cannot be held liable for any inaccuracies or incompleteness represented from it, despite such reasonable efforts.
The Services provided by Site Owner or any of its licensors or service providers are provided on an "as is" and “as available’ basis, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). Site Owner does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied about the Site or the Services. Site Owner does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content or information provided by Users on the Site . To the fullest extent permitted by law, Site Owner disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Site , the Services, representations and warranties made by other Users, the content or information provided by the Users on the Site , or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by Site Owner or any User in relation to any User or services provided by such User.
The Site may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates and business partners. Site Owner has no control over, and not liable or responsible for content, accuracy, validity, reliability, quality of such websites or made available by/through our Site . Inclusion of any link on the Site does not imply that Site Owner endorses the linked site. User may use the links and these services at User’s own risk.
Site Owner assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Site or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Site . If a User is dissatisfied with the Site , User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
If Site Owner determines that you have provided fraudulent, inaccurate, or incomplete information, including through feedback, Site Owner reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to the Site or any of your accounts with Site Owner and makes such declaration on the website alongside your name/your clinic / hospital’s name as determined by Site Owner for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users. You shall be liable to indemnify Site Owner for any losses incurred as a result of your misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected Site Owner or its Users.
While Site Owner will try to ensure a confirmed appointment for Users who requested an appointment on Site , Site Owner does not guarantee that a patient will get a confirmed appointment. Further, Site Owner has no liability if such appointment is confirmed but later cancelled by Hospitals/ Practices or Service Providers, or the Service Providers are not available as per the given appointment time.
You understand and agree that any interactions and associated issues with other Users including but not limited to your health issues and your experiences is strictly between you and the other Users. You shall not hold Site Owner responsible for any such interactions and associated issues. For avoidance of doubt, Site Owner is not involved in providing any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis and hence is not responsible for any outcome between you and the Service Provider you interact with, pursuant to any interactions on the Site . If you decide to engage with a Hospital/Service Provider to provide medical services to you, you do so at your own risk. The results of any search you perform on the Site for Hospital/Service Provider should not be construed as an endorsement by Site Owner of any such particular Service Provider. Site Owner shall not be responsible for any breach of service or service deficiency by any Service Provider. We cannot assure nor guarantee the ability or intent of the Service Provider(s) to fulfill their obligations towards you. We advise you to perform your own investigation prior to selecting a Service Provider.
In the event, the doctor with whom the appointment has been booked is not available in the Clinic/Hospital, the patient has to contact the Service Provider to reschedule the current appointment. In case a booking confirmation e-mail gets delayed due to technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID provided by the User etc, an appointment would be considered as 'booked'.
Site Owner shall not be liable for any refunds to the customer in the event the customer's booked slot/ time for an appointment has been delayed.
There is no fee for downloading QKDoc Site , searching hospitals or specialisations by a patient
If the patient has availed the facility of booking an appointment through QKDoc Mobile or Web Application, Rs.10/- will be charged from the patient towards 'Convenience Fee' for using the service provided by the Site
The convenience fee is Non-Refundable at any case except for incomplete transactions
The convenience fee is Non-Refundable even if the patient cancels his/her appointment since they have availed the service rendered by the Site as a convenience.
The convenience fee is Non-Refundable even if the hospital cancels a confirmed appointment with a patient due to all such cancellation reasons from the side of hospital since the patient has availed the service rendered by the Site as a convenience.
The convenience fee will be credited back to the account of the customer in case of an incomplete transaction due to technical errors.
Refund of consultation fee paid through QKDoc Site (if applicable) will be as per the sole discretion and rules of the respective hospital policies and Malayala Manorama will process refund of consultation fee according to the hospital ('s) policy.
23(A)Cancellation and refund for appointment booking is not possible for confirmed appointments in the following hospitals through QKDoc Site :
- Aster Medicity, Cheranelloor, Kochi
- Sunrise Hospital, Kakkanad, Kochi
No refund of consultation fee for cancellation from the patient side at the following hospital for appointment bookings made through QKDOC Site
- Lourde Hospital, Pachalam, Kochi
Refund of convenience fee (based on policy 22) and consultation fee as per the respective hospital rules (based on policy 23) that comes within the minimum possible cancellation time will be processed to the patients account
Any grievances and claims related to the appointment/ refund should be reported to Site Owner support team at support@QKDoC.com within two (2) days of appointment date with the doctor.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Site Owner will not be liable for:
- any wrong medication or treatment quality being given by the Service Provider(s), or any medical negligence on part of the Service Provider(s);
- any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the Service Provider to provide agreed services or to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, no show by the Service Provider, inappropriate treatment, or similar difficulties;
- any misconduct or inappropriate behaviour by the Service Provider or the Service Provider’s staff;
- cancellation or rescheduling of booked appointment or any variance in the fees charged;
- any medical eventualities that might occur subsequent to using the services of a Service Provider, whom the User has selected on the basis of the information available on the Site or with whom the User has booked an appointment through the Site.
Please note that some of the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other material (collectively, “Information”) that may be available on the Site (including information provided in direct response to your questions or postings) may be provided by individuals in the medical profession. The provision of such Information does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship, between Site Owner and you and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, but is only provided to assist you
It is hereby expressly clarified that, the Information that you obtain or receive from Site Owner, and its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors or otherwise on the Site is for informational purposes only. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, quality of work, expertise or other information provided on the Site . In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
The Services are not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with emergency healthcare. If you are an End-User facing a medical emergency (either on your or a another person’s behalf), please contact an ambulance service or hospital directly.
The contents listed on the Site are (i) User generated content, or (ii) belong to Site Owner. The information that is collected by Site Owner directly or indirectly from the Users and the Service Providers shall belong to Site Owner. Copying of the copyrighted content published by Site Owner on the Site for any commercial purpose or for the purpose of earning profit will be a violation of copyright and Site Owner reserves its rights under applicable law accordingly.
Site Owner authorizes the User to view and access the content available on or from the Site solely for ordering, receiving, delivering and communicating only as per this Agreement. The contents of the Site , information, text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software code, design, and the collection, arrangement and assembly of content on the Site (collectively, "Site Owner Content"), are the property of Site Owner and are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. User shall not modify the Site Owner Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Site Owner Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain.
User shall not access the Services for purposes of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
You are solely responsible for the content that you choose to submit for publication on the Site , including any feedback, ratings, or reviews (“Critical Content”) relating to Service Providers or other healthcare professionals. The role of Site Owner in publishing Critical Content is restricted to that of an ‘intermediary’ under the Information Technology Act, 2000. Site Owner disclaims all responsibility with respect to the content of Critical Content, and its role with respect to such content is restricted to its obligations as an ‘intermediary’ under the said Act. Site Owner shall not be liable to pay any consideration to any User for re-publishing any content across any of its platforms.
Your publication of reviews and feedback on the Website is governed by Clause 5 of these Terms. Without prejudice to the detailed terms stated in Clause 5, you hereby agree not to post or publish any content on the Website that (a) infringes any third-party intellectual property or publicity or privacy rights, or (b) violates any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to the IG Rules and SPI Rules. Site Owner, at its sole discretion, may choose not to publish your reviews and feedback, if so required by applicable law, and in accordance with Clause 5 of these Terms. You agree that Site Owner may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, or any other electronic means of communication for the purpose of:
- Obtaining feedback in relation to Site or Site Owner’s services; and/or
- Obtaining feedback in relation to any Service Providers listed on the Website; and/or
- Resolving any complaints, information, or queries by Service Providers regarding your Critical Content;
and you agree to provide your fullest co-operation further to such communication by Site Owner. Site Owner’s Feedback Collection and Fraud Detection Policy, is annexed as the Schedule hereto, and remains subject always to these Terms.
In case of fixing appointments through mobiles, it will be the responsibility of the User to ensure that the correct mobile number is furnished to Site Owner. If the User provides a wrong mobile number and the Appointment is issued to such wrong number, the User will have to bear such loss as such appointment cannot be re-called or cancelled.
The User agrees and understands that Site Owner only co-ordinates the fixing of an appointment with the Service Provider and would be charging a fee for fixing the appointment. The User agrees and understands that they would be required to pay any charges that may be charged by the Service Provider for the services provided to the User.
The User shall take all necessary precautions and enquire the consultation charges with the Service Provider before availing any services.
The User understands and agrees that Site Owner is only booking appointments and the User shall be bound by the terms of the Service Provider in so far as the healthcare service is concerned.
The Appointments booked through the Site are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
Site Owner shall co-ordinate with the Service Provider and keep them informed of the Appointment booked by the User, so that the Appointment can be serviced by the Service Provider at the mentioned date, time and place.
The User acknowledges that the Service Provider is the provider of the healthcare services and is solely responsible for honouring the Appointments fixed by the User.
The User has to independently verify the bona fides of any particular Service Provider that the User chooses to fix an appointment through the Site and use the User’s best judgment in such matters.
Before fixing the appointment, the User is advised to carefully check the details, the credentials and terms and conditions applicable to the Service Provider.
In the event the User misses an appointment the loss will have to be borne by the User and neither Site Owner nor the Service Provider shall have any liability to either fix a fresh or compensate the appointment to the User.
Unless otherwise stated, the User will not be entitled to receive credit or cash-back for any fee of the Appointment the User does not use.
The User understands that Site Owner is merely the aggregator of Service Providers and is not connected with the provision of the healthcare services.
The User agrees that the Site only provides a means to enable the Users to book Appointments with Service Providers listed on the Site. The User agrees that the Site is only a facilitator or an intermediary between the Service Provider and the User and that Site Owner shall not be liable for any disputes between the Service Providers and Users or between the Users. All commercial / contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the Users and Service Providers directly. The commercial / contractual terms include without limitation, consultation fees, diagnostic tests, investigations, medications etc, over which the Service Provider has complete control and the same may be subject to change.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein Site Owner shall in no way be responsible for any quality of Service Provider, or cost, losses, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users in respect of the healthcare services. In no event shall Site Owner, its directors, officials, representatives and employees be liable for any damages relating to the healthcare services provided during the Appointments fixed through the Site.
Site Owner is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed delivery of Products or damages or delays as a result of Products, which are out of stock, back ordered, returned undelivered or otherwise unavailable with Service Provider. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply/till stock lasts.
The Service Provider shall be solely responsible for any losses, injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of the User by virtue of any Appointments fixed through the Site.
In order to facilitate payments for fixing the appointment by Users through the Site. Site Owner, offers an online payment gateway facility that will enable the User to make payments in respect thereof to Site Owner using a credit/debit card or net banking account, subject to the User’s complete acceptance and adherence to the terms and conditions hereof as well as the terms and conditions of the payment gateway service providers.
Credit Card Information
In a credit card transaction, the User must use the User’s own credit/debit card. The User undertakes to ensure that the credit/debit card details provided by the User for making payments for Appointments fixed through the Site, through the on-line payment gateway mechanism will be correct, current and complete and the User shall not use any credit card/ debit card or any bank account except that of the User. The aforesaid information provided by the User will not be shared by Site Owner with any third party unless required by law, regulation or court order or for facilitating and completing the purchases made by the User. Site Owner shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind, resulting from misuse by any third party of the User’s User ID/password/credit card/ debit card, bank account and/or Account details in any way.
Modification of the Site Content
Site Owner reserves the right to suspend, cancel, discontinue or make modifications and alterations in any Appointments or other content displayed on the Site at any time without notice.
The User shall be solely responsible for going through and understanding all the terms and conditions shown/displayed on the Website relating to the purchase of the Products/Services by the User through the Website. Site Owner shall not be liable for any damage, loss or harm caused to the User, due to a lack of proper understanding of the abovementioned terms & conditions by the User.
Liabilities, Responsibilities and Obligations of User
- The User will be responsible for all activities occurring under the User’s name and account and for keeping the User’s password secure and for maintaining its confidentiality. The User undertakes to immediately notify Site Owner of any unauthorized use of the User’s account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User is solely responsible for the content of the User’s transmissions on or through the Site.
The User shall not:-
- post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus, trojan horses, time bombs, bots, botnets, malicious Content, Content theft, data manipulation, threats or any other harmful programs or elements or component;
- use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or take any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any server of Site Owner, or any networks, computer systems / resource connected to any Site Owner server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site;
- use the Site for illegal purposes;
- collect or attempt to collect personally information of any person or entity without their express written consent and the User shall maintain records of any such written consent throughout the term of this agreement and for a period of 2 years thereafter;
- engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including flaming, spamming, flooding and trolling, as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- delete from the Site any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that the User does not own or have express permission to modify
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site;
- engage in any activity that causes / may harm minors; or perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm;
- make any inappropriate, illegal or otherwise prohibited communication to any newsgroup, mailing list, chat facility, or other internet forum
- take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property
- transmit through the Site, any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio, etc.
- carry out any denial of service or any other harmful attacks on application or internet service or;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access of the Site.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site.
- post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam,chain letters, pyramid schemes, duplicative messages or any other form of solicitation
- falsely state or otherwise misrepresent the User’s connection or affiliation with a person or entity.
- Engage in any prohibited activities.
Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that:
- Belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- Is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Is harmful to minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Allow others to use the User’s Account, as the User’s right to use the Site is personal to the User.
- Make any commercial use of the Site without the express written consent of Site Owner.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations in use of the Site.
Policy relating to Posts & Comments on the Site
- Site Owner makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any comments on the Site or any other site found by following any link on the Site.
- Site Owner reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted by the User without notice if:
- The comments are deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- The comments are harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, blasphemous, objectionable, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
- Site Owner accepts no responsibility for the comments made on the posts and any harm resulting thereof.
- Site Owner shall not be liable for (a) any errors or omissions in the comments or (b) for the availability of these comments.
- All effort has been taken to make the content accurate on a best efforts basis and Site Owner shall make reasonable efforts to rectify any inaccuracies that are pointed out. All specifications, features, quality, workmanship, performance, warranties, guarantees relating to the services(s) showcased on this Site and services related thereto are from or through the Service Providers alone.
- Site Owner is not responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever for whatever is stated about the Products/Services, in relation to the performance, quality of the Products, equipment, etc. and/or also with regard to the views, opinions, etc. stated/featured in relation to the Service Provider.
- The User’s use of the Site is at the User’s own and sole risk. All content displayed on the Site is for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. All warranties and conditions, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, etc., are disclaimed and excluded. Site Owner does not warrant that descriptions or other content or prices related to the Service Providers or other information and content contained on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Site Owner’s entire liability to the User shall be the refund of the money charged from the User for any specific Appointment, under which any liability may arise. Under no circumstances shall Site Owner be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, any loss of profits/revenue/goodwill or any indirect or remote loss that the User or anyone claiming through the User may suffer.
Indemnity by User
Right of Site Owner for Termination/Suspension
Legal Relationship between Site Owner & Service Provider.
None of the provisions of this agreement, terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the Site by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Site and/or the linked sites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the Service Provider and Site Owner and no party shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way.
Communication with Users
Site Owner reserves the right to communicate with Users of the Site, The User hereby agrees to receive messages from Site Owner from time to time in relation to any changes or in relation to the Appointments fixed by the User irrespective of the User’s registration for Do Not Disturb/Call under TRAI regulations.
Site Owner shall have no liability to the User for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause. Site Owner shall also not be liable for any failure or delay in fixing appointments which is due to any element of nature or Act of God, fire, flood, earthquake, war, explosion, acts of terrorism, governmental action, riots, insurrection, breakdown of internet connection, power failure, strikes or labour disputes
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Notice of Copyright Infringement
Site Owner is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, by any person. The policy of Site Owner is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. In the event the User has any grievance in relation to any Content uploaded on the Site, the User may contact Site Owner’s Grievance Officer at email@example.com
The Malayala Manorama Co. Ltd,
K K Road, Kottayam-686001,
Telephone: +91 - 701 261 2323
The User shall be required to provide the following information in the complaint:-
A physical or electronic signature of the Copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint, ( in which case a scanned copy of the Power of Attorney in favour of the authorized person is to be attached), identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, identification of the material on the Site that is claimed to be infringing, the address, telephone number and e-mail address of the complaining party, a statement that the complaining party has confirmed with the Copyright owner that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law, and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- All notices shall be sent in English language only. The User can unsubscribe/opt-out from Site Owner communications sent on SMS and Email anytime:
Copyright © 2018 Malayala Manorama Company Limited. All rights reserved.